List of active policies
Pivacy Policy - women-entrepreneurship.eu
As a Web platform, we adhere to rigorous data protection policies, we update and review all internal processes, procedures, data systems and documents related to GDPR.
Our GDPR principles are:
- Data are processed fairly and lawfully.
- Data are processed only for specific lawful purposes.
- Process data is accurate and updated as necessary.
- Data is not stored longer than necessary.
- Data is processed in accordance with physical consent and rights.
- Data is stored securely. Data are not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the our Web platform or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the web platform more useful
Essentially, cookies are a user’s identification card for our server. Web beacons are small graphic files linked to our server that allow us to track your use of our Web platform and related functionalities. Cookies and web beacons allow us to serve you
better and more efficiently, and to personalize your experience on our Web platform. When you use and access the Web platform, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use different types of cookies to run the Web platform:
- Essential cookies. Necessary for the operation of the Web platform. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, or offer Web platform features.
- Analytical/performance cookies. Allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the Web platform when using it. This helps us improve the way the Web platform works.
- Functionality cookies. Used to recognise you when you return to the Web platform. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. Record your visit to the Web platform, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the web platform and the more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information
with third parties for this purpose.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the web platform and refine marketing efforts.
- Tracking cookies. Follow on-site behaviour and tie it to other metrics allowing better understanding of usage habits.