Idea & Objectives
The project proposal is developed by three partner EU organizations – Tsenov Academy of Economics (Bulgaria), European Strategic Partnerships Ltd. (United Kingdom) and Euroform RFS (Italy). It has been funded in 2018 by the National Agency in Bulgaria under Erasmus + Programme, Key Action 2 Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Higher Education, contract № 2018-1-BG01-KA203-048016.
The project focuses on the social inclusion of women wishing to develop their own business in the area of trade and logistics through integration into entrepreneurship through training, acquiring practical skills and competencies in order to generate financial, cultural and social value. The project partners have realized there is a growing need for creative and innovative training approaches in entrepreneurship in order to overcome the previous weaknesses. In that context the main objectives of the project are:
- Conducting a comparative analysis of the demand and supply of skills for women entrepreneurship in the labor market in the three partner countries - Bulgaria, United Kingdom and Italy.
- Identifing key areas and features for developing women's entrepreneurship skills based on benchmarking.
- Expanding the knowledge, skills and competences in women's entrepreneurship in the territories of the partner countries in order to determine which of those could become the practice of commercial SMEs and how they could enhance the competitiveness of the sector.
- Creating a tool for self-development for entrepreneurship for women in an innovative way and providing methodological guidance and tools for developing entrepreneurial skills.
- Validating and testing the results of the project in one pilot practical training representing the learning outcomes of the project for disadvantaged learners.
- Creating an innovative platform for exchange of experience and good practices in order to support the development of women's entrepreneurship skills, facilitating their access and engagement with digital technologies in formal and non-formal education.
- Effective dissemination and open access to project results.